2010/11/03

At the crack of dawn

Coming up on 6am now.

I somehow managed to make it through the night without going mad. I have made a lot of progress over the night, adding some features I knew I was in need of.

Here goes:

Added a colour changing option. Players can now select from 3 gameplay modes.
Pair (colour coded)
Mixed (random colours)
None (plain white)

Set it up so that letter sets can be changed in game by clicking on the Set display.

Fixed the options menu. Now the class swapping, colour changing, and set switching can all be done in the one place.

Added a random letter mode to the letter sets.

Still have a few things I'm going to try and fit in while I still have time but otherwise KanaKana finished. The main game is functional, there are options to adjust gameplay, and it has all the letters needed to learn Hiragana and Katakana.

No comments: