2010/06/14

Environment work #8

One day left.

I spent roughly 7hr straight sitting in front of the computer working on the Cave scene. I think it's shaping up quite nicely. Having a bit of an issue with the Uni computers having a different version of Photoshop than me, the file layers keep changing. Going to have to do final touch-ups there before submission. The final scenes will be A4 size so many of the details get cut in the lower quality ones I've uploaded so far, after they're finished I'll up the full scale shots.

Rendered layers:
'Shopped image:

'Shopped Beach scene, only have the touch-up to go on this:

What I've managed to get done on Dutch Hill, this one still needs a lot of work:

And finally an image that turned out well beyond what I envision. It actually has the power to fascinate if you stare at it too long. All hail the Crimson King!

No comments: