2010/04/22

Zombie build 2 #6

I meant to upload this yesterday but forgot all about it. I kind of got distracted yesterday and didn't get as much done as I could have but this is a start at least.

Soldier unit.

This model should wind up being low-poly enough that modification won't be required too much. So far I've done the legs and torso for the character. Just need to add the arms and the head now.

Would have gone further with it but in a rare moment where windows didn't double check my actions, I accidentally deleted my reference picture. Baka. So now I have to go hunt down the picture (or something similar) before I can finish the model.

Failing that I'll just work from memory the next chance I get to work on it (doesn't help that my home computer likes to trash my files whenever it gets the chance).


No comments: